Welcome to our Terms & Conditions
Business Terms & Conditions
Please make sure all participants read these terms and conditions prior to visiting Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre.
In booking you are confirming you understand and accept the terms and conditions and in particular: that you appreciate that horse-riding and being around horses is a high risk activity, that we cannot accept liability for any injury to your person or loss or damage to property however caused, and that you choose to ride of your own free will.
- Management reserve the right to refuse an applicant permission to ride at this establishment at any time.
- The ‘RIDING EXPERIENCE’ section of the booking form, giving accurate information on previous riding experience, must be completed before acceptance. Horses will be matched to riders in accordance with the rider’s statement of experience.
- Riding helmets, suitable boots and appropriate clothing must be worn. Headwear and footwear brought by clients may be examined by management for suitability.
- Scarves and dangling or bulky jewellery must be removed before riding. You ride with body piercings at your own risk.
- ALL instructions from management and staff must be followed meticulously in the interest of safety.
- Riders are strongly recommended to have their own Personal Accident Insurance.
Exclusion of liability
- All clients are required to sign our safety disclaimer on the day, which states:
Declaration and Waiver
“I hereby apply to participate in equestrian programmes or activities organised by Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre. I have completed this application form giving full details of my riding experience and I understand that this will form the basis of the agreement between the Trekking Centre and myself. I understand, accept and agree:
- That all sporting activities have an element of danger and that riding is no exception.
- That I may suffer serious personal injury, as well as loss of property, as a result of exposure to the risks and hazards associated with riding as a sport, and I voluntarily assume all of these risks and hazards.
- That I will abide by all rules and regulations laid down by Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre and will follow all instructions meticulously.
- That by accepting these terms and conditions and by signing this agreement below, no liability shall attach to Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre, its proprietors or management, for any injury, loss or damage however sustained.
- That nothing in this agreement is intended to exclude my statutory rights.”
Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre operates a 48 hour cancellation policy. The full amount is due if you cancel within 48 hours of the start of your booking
We require a 20% deposit payment to confirm your booking. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
Bookings are payable in full 48 hours before the start of your trek. No refunds are given when failing to attend.
Tipperary Mounting Trekking Centre reserves the right to continue or cancel bookings based on an assessment of the weather on the day of your ride. If Tipperary Mounting Trekking Centre assesses it is safe to ride, the rides will continue to operate and no reschedules or refunds will be given. Pack a rain coat if it looks like showers are forecast for the local area.
If a ride is cancelled because we deem that adverse weather conditions make it unsafe to ride, a reschedule will be offered to all customers. If we plan on cancelling or rescheduling your ride, we will contact you by the contact details you provided to make arrangements.
Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre regret we cannot offer refunds or compensation in the event of cancellation or alterations as a result of force majeure. Force majeure is defined as war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, strike, lock-out, government action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood and adverse weather conditions.
In the events of circumstances beyond our control, natural disaster, disease pandemic, government lockdown or any other direct suspension of normal operations, we reserve the right to defer you booking to a later date without full refund, or by mutual agreement - refunding the amount minus 20% of the booking amount. This is necessary for the constant care costs and welfare of live animals.
Rider level of ability and assessment
It is important to disclose your level of ability and previous experience when booking so we can ensure we appropriately match you to a suitable horse. You will be assessed in the arena before commencing your trail ride, and the pace of the trek will be determined by the capability of the weakest rider.
All prices shown listed on this website are in Euros.
A 20% deposit is payable at the time of booking and the balance can be paid before attending via our website or in cash on-site prior to departure.
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre's Website, located at ww.timotrec.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre
- Redistribute content from Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Exclusions of Liability
We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Web site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the website. We do not guarantee that the website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the website, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the website, or from any use of the website or reliance on the data transmitted using the website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of the website, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law. We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
Access to Website & Content
We will endeavor to allow uninterrupted access to the website, but access to the website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the website from time to time.
Username and Password Security
You are solely responsible for the security of your Username and Password and must not disclose your Username and/or Password to anyone. You must inform the Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre immediately if your Username and/or Password have been compromised. In such a case, Tipperary Mountain Trekking Centre will reset your Username and/or Password for you. In this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the website. Any modifications shall take immediate effect after posting on the website.